Rendlesham Forest Night Walk 1st October 2011
Peggy Weber's Spirit Links - ...'Our Two Worlds' - Physical & Spiritual

Recent Posts

My Magic Lights - A truly unique gift for Christmas!
New! My Magic Lights by Peggy Weber, Amazon
My Magic Lights, The real meaning of Orbs!
Healing Energies with Peggy Weber Spirit Links
Healing through the lens

Amazing Spirit Images!
Christmas Message
Closed Churches!
Felixstowe TV!
My book on orbs with Balboa Press!
My Magic Lights!
People inside orbs
Recommended Books
The right to wear a cross in a Christian country!
powered by

My Blog

Rendlesham Forest Night Walk 1st October 2011

Rendlesham Forest Night Walk !

WOW! What a great night we all had! I will be sharing some photos soon from the group! In the meantime here are some photos of the group that attended the night walk on the UFO Trail! On arrival, we went through the risk assessment and handed out laminated maps and a copy of the original memo penned by Charles Halt -detailing the famous UFO sighting that put England on the map as the 'British Roswell Incident'! It was a very interesting night and I want to thank all those that came along!  My daughter thought it would add to the atmosphere to start playing the music 'if you go down to the woods today' and then Close Encounters of the Third Kind! We all had great fun and it is a night we will never forget!

I will shortly be posting the group's best photos! So come back and see our special gallery!
Taken by my niece Sarah! An incredible amount of detail as you can see! Well done Sarah!

6 Comments to Rendlesham Forest Night Walk 1st October 2011:

Comments RSS
Sarah Nealis on 03 October 2011 21:03
Hello Aunt Peggy and Patty - my photo made it...brilliant! Thanks for Saturday night, had a good night lots of laughter, it's good for the soul :-) Look forward to Landguard Fort in November. See you both soon x x x x x x x x x
Reply to comment

Peggy Weber on 13 October 2011 12:51
Dear Laszlo...Many thanks for your comment. However, whilst, yes some of the time you will undoubtedly get reflections of light on the lens, my website is all about 'spiritual photography'. Although my group were out walking along the UFO Trail, this was only chosen as it is a relatively small walk - not because we were looking for any proof of 'aliens' - it was purely a spiritual walk...but of course being famous trail, whilst we were there we had to also talk about why the trail had become so famous. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Also, with regards to reflections of light and dust particles on the lens, even Scientists have looked in to this and are leading the field in the research as EVEN THEY are taking it seriously and not dismissing orbs as just dust particles! This is a very encouraging thought to think that scientists are crossing over into 'researching spiritual images caught on camera! Please look up the Orbs and Prophets Conference for further very interesting reading. My very best wishes to you and yours....Peggy
Reply to comment

yj yjacrylic on 29 May 2015 07:41
Oil paints may require the use of solvents such as mineral spirits or turpentine to thin the paint and clean up; these generally have some level of toxicity and are often found objectionable. Relatively
Reply to comment on 30 July 2016 03:23
I dont know what to talk about except that I have enjoyed reading Wonderful overall blogging site
Reply to comment

Anonymous on 28 December 2016 05:05
Reply to comment on 15 July 2017 10:26
We can save special moments with photography. We can use perfect cameras these days. There are perfect photographers are also available to click best pictures. We can share our best pictures with our friends and can attract them with stylish pictures.
Reply to comment